Friday 25 December 2009

Untitled

Dear,


I don't know whether I can live without you or not ...

Even if I can, I know my life would not be the same ...

Without you by my side ...

I think my world just collapsed ... empty ...

For I love you with all my heart ...

Forever and always ...



And one thing for sure ...

No one can replace your position in my heart ...

For it has been reserved for you for a very long time ...

It had been your place ... and I will keep it for you ...

Now and forever ...



Forgive me for all my wrongdoings ...

Forgive me for not being able to make you happy ...

And lastly, forgive me for not being able to forget you ...

Because my love for you is so deep it can't be explained ...

I will always love you ...

And I'll wait for you ...

Like you did to me ...





No comments: