As requested by Najia:-
220gm superfine flour (preferably bluekey brand)
220gm castor sugar
4 big eggs (6 if they're small)
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp susu pekat
2 pots - 1 is bigger than the other
1) Set the heat for your oven for about 15 mins.
2) Mix butter + sugar together in the mixing bowl. Mix until fluffy. Yeah, use your mixer :)
3) Mix flour + baking powder together. Sieve to light. Put aside.
4) Then when the butter mixture is fluffy enough (i.e u can't see d sugar nymore), + eggs one by one.
5) Mix again until the mixture kembang.
6) + flour and susu pekat alternately.
7) Lastly, pour in the vanilla essence.
8) Line your baking pan with some butter and pour the mixture in.
9) Bake your cake for about 30mins in both upper and lower heat at temperature level 4.
10) Check whether your cake is fully bake by poking it with some lidi sate.haha..if it didn't stick to the stick, your cake is done! :) if not, let it bake for about 5mins more ;)
1) Use the double boiler style.
2) Fill in the small pot with some water and heat it on your stove. Put the bigger pot on top of the small pot. (tips: don't let the steam/water from the small pot to get into the big pot or else your choc will b frozen)
3)then, chuck ur choc inside the bigger pot on top, wait for it to melt. done!!
4)Spread the choc on ur cake and let it cool in the fridge for a few minutes :)