Saturday 1 August 2009

A day at home

8.30am
-woke up, brush my teeth n wash my face

9.00am
-straight away go to the kitchen, saw some chicken, ransacking ideas for chicken dishes.
-decided on black paper chicken. then cook them, open the refrigerator n saw some kangkung. actually the plastic bag says 'misc vege'. But i know it's a kangkung bcoz i used to feed my rabbits with kangkung when i was little. ngee~ :p. Then cook some 'kangkung goreng belacan'.

10.00am
-finished cooking. tasted my black pepper chicken, felt a bit salty.ngee~ then add some sugar, potato + carrot. hentam sja cmpak2 sume masuk periuk. result= tastes good :D

10.15am
-quickly clean up my room, swept n mopped the floor.

10.30am
-quickly have my bath coz i've promised my dad to go to carefour at 11am.

11.00am
-buli elwana suh iron my tudung

11am onwards
-father and daughters outing. hehe...

noon
-watching tv

after zhur
-preparing my lesson for monday n tuesday

evening
-accompanying mom shopping for curtain.

night
-doing this thing n i just wanted to rest.hu

2 comments:

SoFie NuR said...

wahhh...macam best jer...
have a good rest

Unknown said...

heehe..best2..rest yer..:D :D