Friday 20 February 2009

10 facts about me

Aigoo...i've been tagged again.this might b a repetition from my fb notes, tp xpelah.letak jgak lah. hhoo.. :}



1. Copy badge "2008 Cute's 3logger Award" di atas untuk diletakkan di blog anda ~ dah letak
2. Link/ceritakan kembali siapa yang memberikan award ini kepada anda ~ dari k.nini ;)
3. Setiap blogger mesti menyatakan 10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri sebelum memilih penerima award seterusnya (anda di-tag).

10 fakta/hobi diri sendiri ...
1) I'm d second one out of 5 siblings..
2) Was born in Butterworth, n raised up in KL..
3) Have been living in the current house for almost 18 years..(haha lame kan? kan? ;p)
4) Don't like messy things..If i just got back from somewhere n see my room is very messy, i wud definitely clean up d room first. Or if im really2 tired, at least i'll clean up d bed first(penting ni) ;p
5) I dun like to do work half way..once i've started something, i wud like to finish dat first even if i had to skip my meal or my fav show..
6) Fickle minded. I can change my mind in seconds.
7) Yes, d above point explains that im easily influenced by d people around me xP (oh..oh..)
8) Tend to be dependent when they're people around me.
9) Easily touched..(dat y i xleh tgk cte industan, mesti nk nanges esp kalo ade bab2 psl family/life! tp sye suke!ho..)
10) Single but not available ;P haha.im not a thing anyway xp

No comments: