Saturday 6 June 2009

kantoi~

haha..i'm just fell in love with this song! :)



Semalam I call you, you tak answer. You kata you keluar pergi dinner. You kata you keluar dengan kawan you. But when I called Tommy he said it wasn't true.

So I drove my car pergi Damansara. Tommy kata maybe you tengok bola. Tapi bila I sampai you, you tak ada. Lagilah I jadi gila.

So I called and called sampai you answer. You kata sorry sayang tadi tak dengar. My phone was on silent, I was at the gym. Tapi latar belakang suara perempuan lain.

Sudahlah sayang, I don't believe you. I've always known that your words were never true. Why am I with you, I pun tak tahu. No wonderlah my friends pun tak suka you.

So I guess that's the end of our story. Akhir kata she accepted his apology. Tapi last last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too. With her ex boyfriend's best friend - Tommy :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehheh..
ingt tdi luahan perasaan..
rupernyer lirik lagu..
hakhakhak!
nice one!
;-)

hunny said...

hihi..nape emy? tertipu eh? bestkan lgu nih :)

nedd. said...

bes! i dgr byk kali pon xpuas dgr. hahaha~ besbes.